Friday, March 21, 2008

WOW

Those pic's turned out big! I forgot to mention that those crazy bridesmaids are my daughter and her friends. There were 6 of them that got married in 2006 and they all stood up for each other, and got a little more crazy with each wedding. My daughter is the one with the cones, and one the two "hay wrestling" LOL, she's also in the pic on the water wheel. The two of them decided to crawl into this huge water wheel outside of the country club where the reception was being held and see if they could walk like hamsters on a wheel! LOL, they never did get the wheel to move, but my daughter had some nice bruises from where her foot went through the rotted wood on the bottom of it. Those girls are a crazy bunch. I have a ton of pic's from the various weddings and bridal parties, but some of them would probably get me banned. Let's just say that when a bus load of girls on their way home from a bachelorette party at 2:00am have to take a potty break and nothing is open... any field or convience store parking lot will do. I think I'll just keep those pic's for blackmail purposes.The picture on the bottom is all of them (including my other 2 daughters) at my daughters shower. I guess married life agrees with them, about half of them either have or going to pop out babies this year.

Sarah, your vacation to Alaska looks like it was a great time. I hear that it is beautiful there. But being from Wisconsin I have no desire right now to visit anywhere that it is colder than here. We got 3 more inches of the white stuff today, and they are predicting more next week! I can't wait for it all to melt and the sun to come out for more than one day at a time.

See you after challenge #9, Linda

No comments: