Sunday, March 9, 2008

Challenge #5

I know I should really be in bed as I have to get up for work in 5 hours, but this time change is really messing with me. So here I sit playing on the computer at almost 1:00 in the morning, dreading the sound of my alarm clock going off and knowing I have to get up and face another 5 days of work. Uhhhhhhg

This is my page for the ADSR challenge 5. Our challenge was to do a 4 question interview any inanimate object. I interviewed my husbands pride and joy... his '55 chevy show car. I play with computers and he still plays with cars. At least he has a hobby that he can work on at home. We built a 3 car garage in the backyard to house his "toys" and thats were you'll find him 75% of the time. It's even heated so he can go there in the winter. So, I've named her her Lola, and I refer to her as his mistress because somedays she gets a lot more attention than I do. But, I don't complain , it's fun to take her out for a ride or spend a lazy day at a car show. And besides, if he's working in the garage, I have more time to play on the computer!

Counting down to Saturday...(no work=more computer play time)
Linda

No comments: