Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Challenge 4, WOW




This was tough... When I opened the page showing the challenge and read the subject "spill it" I knew without reading any further what my subject would be. I've tried to make a page for my dad many times, but always quit when the tears started to flow. I had to edit my journaling to get it all to fit, but it pretty much sums up what I would consider the worst year of my life, with the exception of the birth of my grandson Owen. Good-bye 2007. I am looking forward to those new beginnings this year, starting with grandbaby number 5 who will be here in September. And even though he/she was a total surprise to my daughter and her husband (their youngest is only 10 months old) this grandma's ready for another little bundle of love.


It's crazy... How in a few short weeks, I've learned so much about Sarah whom I've never met, just by making and reading a few scrapbook pages. We both chose green as our favorite color, we are both proud mothers of daughters, we both love dogs, and each of us cried making that last page. I am really glad I did this race and had the chance to make a new friend. I'm excited to see what else we have in common in the next few weeks and I am praying the next challenge will be a lighter subject. LOL, I have a bunch of fun pictures just screaming to be made into a page.


Patiently waiting for challenge #5,

Linda

No comments: