Monday, March 24, 2008

Challenge 9, Altered Art!

Well, I don't know anything about Altered Art so I have no clue if I did what they asked me to do... Don't be surprised if you see me show up with another layout in a couple days that is more "altered", lol... But, I sure like how this one turned out!!



Linda, I have to tell ya, I went to Alaska in the summer time, which is really the only time you can actually go and visit. They sort of batten down the hatches for winter up there, lol... BUT, in the summer, the weather is crisp but not freezing. We wore our jackets but we didn't have any snow fall on us. The glaciers didn't melt but it wasn't very cold. It was really awesome to leave Southern California in the middle of a nice hot summer, and head north for cool temperatures if only for 10 days!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments: