Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Challenge 7, Holy Canoli!!

WOW!! This was a SUPER hard challenge, with a different challenge for each one of us on the team... It was hard, but so worth it in the end! I love how it turned out!!



This is a letter to my 16 or 17 year old self, the journaling reads:
I'm trying so hard to write you this letter and tell you all the things I want you to do
differently to fix the mistakes I made when I was you. But, every consequence
I have had has turned into a blessing as time has gone by. The only
things I can think of to say wihtout changing my life now are
these: Please learn to eat right and exercise! You can't
imagine how much you'll wish you had later! Learn
to keep your room clean! Mom really is right
about that. Cherish Mom. She is not
indistructable and won't be with
you forever. Stop having Sex!
You can wait! Someone IS
waiting for you! I
shouldn't tell
you who but
since you
don't
listen
to
grown-ups
anyway,
(title) Just go to prom with This Guy!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments: