Friday, March 21, 2008

Challenge 8...


Yeah! I got to make a neat page. When I found out we had to scrap a page about our most memorable trip/vacation I knew right away what I would do. I did my page on a trip to the season 4 American Idol finales that my daughter and I won thru a local radio station. I hadn't looked at these pic's in a long time. Some of our pictures are still on my daughters cell phone as we haven't bought the cable to download them yet. :( But we did get some great shots out in the courtyard at Highland Center. It was the first time I had gone on a vacation alone with one of daughters. We had a great time. We got tickets to the last two tapings, and our air fare/hotel stay! Now we're saving up to go back and see all the fun things we missed while the show was taping...

... Linda

No comments: