Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We did finish!! LOL...

So, it looks like last year, I never posted up all the different layouts from the last few challenges for the race... I decided to really be ready for this year by posting the last of the layouts from last year!!

Challenge 10 was for one partner only, I think... The partner who was doing the layout had to scrap the photos that were provided by the other partner... Well it was something like that, lol... So, here's the page I made for Linda with all her amazing daughters!! :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Challenge 11 was about simplicity. We were supposed to use just one photo and ask someone a question. Elements were allowed, but I cracked myself up by simply making this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Challenge 12 was from We are StoryTellers and we were supposed to use both of our pictures on the layout and write about why we digital scrapbook... Also, this was a layout we worked on together, by passing it back and forth digitally over email!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


There was a bonus challenge where we were supposed to make layouts that fit together and we were given very specific things to put on both sides of the page... So, I made us a template to use which would allow Linda to do the left page and myself to do the right...
So, here's the template I made:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And, here's Linda's Left side layout:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And my right side layout:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And, that was the sad end of the race! We had a super fun time!! And, we can't wait for this years' race to start!! :D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments: