Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It Starts!! :D

Well, we have a week under our belts in this year's race!!

Challenge 1 was to do a layout that teaches us something about your partner! So, I decided to teach you this about Linda:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It also had to be a scraplift of either a layout of Linda's or of Linda's Choice, this one is a scraplift of a layout she chose!! :D

I used a lovely kit called Waiting by Designs by Tina! You can get it at Enchanted Studio Scraps!! :D

Challenge 2 was 5 things I love about... whatever! We had to have 5 pictures, and one of the pictures had to have a #5 in it! Also, we had to use 5 of a certain element! I chose frames! :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For this one, I used my new kit, Sweet Love!! You can also get it at Enchanted Studio Scraps!! :D

Happy Racing!

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments: