Thursday, February 5, 2009

Challenge 9!! :D

Here's my layout for Challenge 9:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wow!! This was a fun page to do, hard but fun!!

The bottom right hand side is the first of 4 generations on this page. These are my grandparents who split up many years ago, before I could even remember. So, it's almost odd to me to see their young faces so close together. Above them, and the top photo on the right are their 3 children. The black and white photo is them as children and the color photo is the last picture (that I know about) of the three of them together before my mom (the one on the left in both photos) passed away. Below them is a photo of the third and fourth generations at the time of this photo. There are 5 grand children and 1 great grandchild so far!

My metal piece is the frame my grandmother is in. I think the flowers are pretty visible. I'm counting the sheet music and instruments as my retro items if the metal piece can't count as both. The lace is the purple that is poking out above and below the photo mattes.

To create this layout I used the following items:
Template by Sir Scrapalot
My Shabby Day mini by Wendy Page
Vintage Garden Fairies by Dani and Shabby Miss Jenn
Comfy Cozy by Wendy Page and Chaos Lounge
Perfect Pitch by Dan Morris (I recolored and aged these a bit)
Singing the Blues alpha by Microferk (also recolored)

:D

Huggles!!
~Sarah~

No comments: