Monday, January 26, 2009

Challenge 6 BooBoo :)


Here's my "first" layout for challenge 6. To scraplift a page of Sarahs and flip vertically or horizontally and then tilt 45 degrees. Well I picked a page from Sarah's gallery at Polka Dot Potato and then went to shower before starting my page. In the time I was gone from the computer my daughter jumped on and when I came back I saw a different layout than the one I had picked and decided to to use that one instead. I then sat down and scrapped my little heart out so I could get it posted early just in case I needed to make any changes before the deadline.

After I posted my page, I got an email from Sarah saying that the link I posted didn't go to a page of hers. I went back and checked and the link worked for me and then I noticed the name on the page! It wasn't Sarah's layout. Apparently, my daughter had looked around while I was in the shower and the page I lifted was someone elses!!! LOL, I had to remove the page and then went back to my original choice, which I was positive was hers, it had a pic of Rachel in it.

So here is the page I made of my granddaughter Delayne in her baptism gown, which was made from my daughters and my wedding dresses.


LOL, I'm still laughing at this.

Linda

No comments: