Thursday, January 15, 2009

Challenge 4, whew!

So, Challenge 4 is the altered art challenge this year! I was so super nervous, I actually posted in our thread that this was my first attempt, lol...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Journaling Reads:
Our biggest fear is not that we are inadeguate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be Brilliant, or gorgeous, or talented, or Fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be? - Marianne Williamson

This is the most amazing quote! I try to remember it every day! I have to remind myself over and over that not only is this quote for my children, who I try to teach to live this way, but it is true for ME- the mom, the wife, the woman. I find it so easy to forget that we all have a responsibility to be as amazing as possible! This quote helps me remember so I can dust myself off and keep going!

**These are pictures of my daughter Rachel, who was 7 at the time, performing with the Fern Street Junior Circus in San Diego. Also, I really believe in this quote!! I thought it was part of the challenge to INSPIRE so I wanted to really say something positive with my page!

I made one of these for my daughter that says, "Never forget how it feels to fly," I think I'm going to get it printed and framed for her room!! :D

This is my first real attempt at a layout of this style. I feel like it really came together, lol... I really love how this turned out but I'm not sure if it is really my style. I don't think this is the kind of scrapper I am. But, it's nice to know that I can do it if I want to!! :D

It took me a lot of stuff to make this layout, lol... Some pieces from the following kits:
Girls of Rock N Roll by Jennifer Barrette,
Clearly Something by Wendy Page,
Amelie by Lindsay Jane
Gypsy Chick Sparkle Overlay
GO Media Brushes

No comments: