Sunday, February 24, 2008

Woo Hoo! We're off to the races...


Just finished my first challenge for the race. I'll post a pic but first I have to figure out how. LOL
OK, I got it. It's kinda small but you can still see her. This is my new puppy Dixie (I just couldn't chose one of my grandkids over the others, so the dog wins). She was born on my birthday last November and we brought her home in January. She is a mini dachshund, but don't tell her that... she thinks shes a doberman. LOL, just ask the poor cat.
My favorite color is also green, although I went with a teal on this one. And my favorite element of the moment is a flower. I guess its due to severe spring fever. If you live anywhere near WI. you know what I mean. And we are supposed to get more of the $#@* tomorrow! Sure could use some of that California sunshine about now.

Sarah, love your layout, and your daughter is beautiful!
Patiently waiting for the next challenge and a little bit of sunshine...
Linda

No comments: